The blades of mixer grinders and juicers are designed to accelerate the contents in the jar in a specific direction efficiently. Apart from juicing, you can also get your juicer mixer grinder for mixing, blending, and grinding with suitable blades.
Mixer Grinders are versatile and they come with different types of blades to use for wet grinding, dry grinding, juicing, blending, mincing, whipping and making chutney. Durable materials like stainless steel help these blades crush various ingredients without compromising the texture, uniformity, and consistency.
They are designed to perform strenuous tasks which otherwise would require a lot of time and manual effort. So, you need to have the proper knowledge about the impeller blades and their uses. To guide you in this direction, here is a little guide for you highlighting the multiple types of juicer mixer grinder blades and their uses.
1. Wet Grinder Blade
- It is suitable for ingredients such as lentils and grains.
- This blade is often the part of the larger jar, which has a capacity between 1-1.5 liter.
- They are mainly preferred for preparing the batter for dhoklas, idlis, dosas, vadas, and other Indian cuisines.
- For acquiring the best results, keep an eye until you achieve your desired consistency.
2. Dry Grinder Blade
- It is better for grinding dry spices and making masalas.
- You can use it to grind various spices such as red chilies, dried turmeric, cereal, coffee beans, cloves, cinnamon, cashew nuts, almonds, coriander, black pepper, etc. in powdered form.
This blade saves your work because powdered spices are almost a part of every dish you like to eat. Thus, powdering spice saves you from the manual effort you were required to put otherwise.
It saves you from processed packaged spices available in the market. Most cooking spices are extracted using chemicals, which can destroy the essential oils in the spices.
- It allows you to save a good amount of money because most spices in the market are overpriced. Grinding your spices at home is so easy when you use dry grinder blades. A one-time expense on a juicer mixer grinder makes your job so easy and also allows you to save money in the long term.
- The spices obtained with the help of a juicer mixer grinder are much more reliable because there is no compromise on the nutritional values of the herbs and spices.
- You can also make rice powder with the use of this blade. Rice powder is an essential element in various delicious recipes. So, the task is much easier when a dry grinder-bladed mixer is handy.
- Furthermore, you can use it to grind granules of sugar to obtain powdered sugar. Powdered sugar is an essential component of various mouth-watering desserts.
3. Juicer Blade
For juicing with a juicer mixer grinder, you need a special type of blade. This is because the juicer blade churns out the fruits and vegetables to extract the fluid rather than grinding and mixing.
- All the juicer mixer grinders come with a juicer blade.
- It is made of stainless steel which is food-safe.
- A juicer blade separates the fibres from the juice.
4. Chutney Grinder Blade
- This type of blade is suitable for making chutneys and pastes.
- It is ideal for grinding both wet and dry ingredients.
- This blade is used in the smallest jar available in the set of pots in a juicer mixer grinder.
- You can grind chutneys of coconut, red and green pepper, mint, ginger, and coriander with ease.
By using this blade, you can create delightful chutneys and dips with perfect texture and consistency.
Since chutneys and dips go with almost every dish and starters because of their enticing flavors, these grinder-bladed jars are used and preferred by every household. So, grind a paste of your favorite ingredient and soothe your taste buds.
- It is also capable of harsh grinding of hard ingredients such as turmeric and other spices.
5. Blender Blade
- Among the numerous features of a juicer mixer grinder, a blender jar is undeniably the most loved one.
- Easily use a blender blade to prepare a wide range of refreshing drinks and fruit shakes.
- You can also buy it to blend ice creams.
- You can use it to grind semi-solid ingredients into smooth purees.
- Hand blenders have a similar type of blade to blend whipping cream, cake batter or buttercream.
6. Mincer Blade
- They are primarily preferred for grating purposes.
- You can easily use this for chopping onions or other vegetables.
It can be used for grinding ingredients such as coconut, cucumber, almond, cashew nuts, other dry fruits, etc.
You can even use this for grinding meat into smaller bits and pieces used to make sausages or patties.
- It can even be applied for crushing ice.
- The very famous Indian dish “keema” can be made easily by using the mincer blade.
7. Whipper blade
- People often use this blade in the largest jar available in the jars set in the juicer mixer grinder.
- You can also apply it for making smoothies, milkshakes, lassis, and various other drinks.
- This blade is a separate attachment in some juicer mixer grinders that can fix in your blender jar.
- For juicer mixer grinders that lack this blade, you can even buy it separately.
Because pf these types of baldes, juicer mixers have become necessary appliances in almost every household nowadays. The best juicer mixer grinders in India make juicing, mixing, and grinding more manageable using proper blade attachments and saves time and effort put into manual work.
Juicer mixer grinders are of those kitchen utensils which are easily affordable. It is essential in the kitchen because it decreases manual labor and eases the effort you need to cook daily. These impeller blades, as mentioned above, are used to serve various types of purposes associated with the use of juicer mixer grinders. These customized blades fit multiple services. Therefore, it is imperative to know what impeller blade you need for your juicer mixer grinder to solve your purpose and help you attain the desired results.
Also Read: How to Use a Mixer Grinder as a Juicer?
Very informative list of different blades in a mixer grinder. I have one confusion. What is the difference between wet grinding and dry grinding blades?
There are usually 2 wings on a dry grinder blade and 4 wings on a wet grinder blade. While dry grinding involves fine chopping to a powder form, wet grinding does mixing with a proper consistency in the paste. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further query.