Buying a juicer online at the best price is the smartest choice for juice lovers. Drinking fresh juice of fruits and vegetables like apple, mango, pineapple, pomegranate, carrot, and beetroot every morning maintains the nutrition balance in our body. The latest juicer price in India is available on our website.
Consuming homemade juice in a juicer machine is preferable to drinking packaged juices. You can use a centrifugal juicer, cold press juicer, juicer mixer grinder, citrus juicer, and hand juicer to squeeze the fruits and veggies and make nutritious juice. The produced juice lasts 2-3 days if you keep it in a refrigerator. You can add a little benzoic acid to make it last even longer for a month.
There are many high-quality juicers with different juicing capacities, power consumption, juicing speed, material quality, and price. So, research properly and know the pros and cons before buying a juicer. To make your purchase easier, we have curated the latest juicer price list in India as of 25th September 2022.
Also, find the best brands, check the editorial recommendations and read the reviews to choose a suitable juicer for your requirements.
Showing 1–12 of 25 results
Different Types Of Juicers
- Centrifugal Juicer: As the name implies, this type of juicer rotates at fast RPM and squeezes the juice from vegetables and fruits utilizing centrifugal force. A centrifugal juicer is ideal for making juice in a high quantity in the shortest time. Check the price of centrifugal juicers.
- Cold Press Juicer: It is the best among all juicers in terms of quality, nutrient retention, and yield. A cold press juicer squeezes the fruits and vegetables slowly instead of at high speed like a centrifugal juicer. The power consumption is also lower, and cleaning is easier with this juicer. Check the price of cold press juicers.
- Citrus Juicer: As the name implies, this is a juicer meant for juicing citrus fruits like oranges, mosambi, lemon, etc. However, it cannot juice any other fruits. A citrus juicer is smaller in size compared to the cold press and centrifugal juicers.
- Juicer Mixer Grinder: This multifunctional kitchen appliance can juice fruits, mix chutney, and grind masala together. It is your ideal choice if you have a small kitchen or do not want to buy a separate mixer grinder. Juicer mixer grinders are comparatively cheaper than cold press juicers and centrifugal juicers, but they are costlier than hand juicers. Check price of juicer mixer grinders.
- Hand Juicer: A hand juicer does not have any electrical component. All it needs is manual control by hand. Some hand juicer has a rotating wheel, and others have a pusher system. This juicer is comparatively cheaper but does not have as much efficiency as the previous ones.
Popular Juicer Brands
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the price of a juicer?
The price of a good-quality juicer depends on its type. For example, cold press juicers are costly and usually priced in the range of ₹8000-₹40000. On the other hand, centrifugal juicers are available at a price of ₹4000-₹10000. Similarly, juicer mixer grinders cost from ₹1500 to ₹8000. Hand juicers, the cheapest among all, are available with a price tag of ₹300-₹1000.
2. What features should be considered before buying a juicer?
The most crucial factors in choosing a juicer are its rated power and speed in RPM. Apart from them, please pay attention to its build material, noise level, availability of jars/containers, ISI certification, efficiency, yield rate, ease of cleaning, warranty, and price.
3. Should you buy a juicer online?
As long as you buy from a reputed ecommerce website with a valid invoice and warranty card, it is perfectly safe. With online purchases, you can compare a lot of products together, which may not be possible in the local store. Moreover, you can get your juicer delivered to your doorstep and easily replace it if you face any problems. So, you should compare and buy a juicer online.