What's unique about Hestia juicers?
- The cold press juicers have 75-81 mm feeding tubes with pushers, allowing you to juice whole fruits and vegetables. Also, juicing hard vegetables like carrots and beetroots is hassle-free.
- The juice bowl has dual outlets for the pulp and the juice. The juice outlet has a 'smart cap' that stops the juice from spilling over while the machine runs or pouring it in a glass.
- The juicer's motor rotates at the highest speed at 240 watts, enabling easy juicing of almonds and coconuts. Saving you the money and harm of buying packaged nut milk.
- Hestia juicers have three fine, coarse, and frozen fruit or vegetable juice filters. It allows you to get the best quality juice and make your pretty smoothie bowl.
- The juicer's auger has a micro pitch of 2.4mm between it and the strainer that squishes juice out with ease. The metal grooves at its bottom prevent the juicer's loud noise when it runs.
- The slow-juicing technology helps the juices of vegetables and fruits be less oxidized with maximum absorption of vitamins, nutrients, and dietary fiber from their pulp.
- The juicer is easy to clean; fill it with 500 ml water and run it for 30 secs to clean the residue. Then run it again with cleaning liquid and water and finally, rinse and dry the parts after removing them.