Both Kuvings and Hurom are reputed brands for manufacturing top class cold press juicers. Kuvings markets three models of cold press juicers in India- B1700, EVO810, and CS600. While the last one is suitable for commercial use, others are ideal for home requirements.
On the other hand, Hurom has four series of cold press juicers available in the market- HP, H-AA, H-100, and H-200. In this article, we will compare Kuvings B1700 vs Hurom HP Series Cold Press Slow Juicer to find out their benefits, limitations, and worthiness.
Kuvings Vs Hurom Cold Press Juicer
Similarities Between Kuvings And Hurom Juicers
- While the juicing efficiency is almost similar for both the juicers, Kuvings performs slightly better for juicing hard fruits and vegetables. In terms of noise generation during juicing, these two brands are almost alike as the operation is silent.
- Both Hurom and Kuvings cold press juicers are easy to use. The assembling and juicing processes are hassle-free with clear instructions and user-friendly controls.
- Moreover, these two brands provide unique cleaning tools, including rotary brushes using which you can clean your juicer within 5 minutes.
- Both Hurom and Kuvings juicers are powerful in making healthy juices out of fresh fruits and vegetables with a shelf life of 72 hours.
- These brands have used 100 % BPA-free food grade plastic, Ultem, Tritan, and SS 304/316 stainless steel materials for making the juicer parts. So, you can safely use both the juicers.
Advantages Of Kuvings B1700 Over Hurom HP Series
- The design of Kuvings B1700 is more spacious, and it’s 76 mm feeding tube is large enough to feed whole fruits. The feeding tube of Kuvings EVO810 is even wider- 82 mm. This is not possible with Hurom HP series as its feeding tube is narrow. However, to get a similar facility from the latter brand, check out their H-200 cold press juicer with a huge 136 mm feeding tube.
- Kuvings provides three strainers for juicing, making smoothies, and sorbets. On the other hand, the Hurom HP series juicer provides only two strainers- fine and coarse to make juices and smoothies. However, you can get all these strainers in Hurom H-AA Series Cold Press Juicer.
- Kuvings provides a warranty of 10 years on the juicer motor, while Hurom offers only 5 years. However, you can get additional 5 years of warranty if you register the product on the Hurom India website.
Benefits of Hurom HP Series Over Kuvings B1700
- The price of the Hurom HP series cold press juicer is approximately ₹2000 less than the cost of Kuvings B1700. So, if you prefer a more budget-friendly cold press juicer to save money, Hurom is your ideal choice.
- The motor of this Hurom cold press juicer rotates at 43 RPM, which is slower than Kuvings’ 50 RPM. Lesser speed helps the Hurom juicer dry out the pulps more. Hurom’s H-100 series cold press juicer also has similar benefits. However, the difference is negligible in most cases.
- The size and dimension of Hurom juicers are more compact, making it a more suitable choice for small kitchens. It also weighs 4.3 Kg less than Kuvings B1700, making it more portable. You can also read detailed review of Hurom HP Series to know more details.
Kuvings Or Hurom Cold Press Juicer – Which Is Better?
Though there are many similarities between Kuvings and Hurom cold press juicers, they have distinct advantages and disadvantages. Kuvings is a better choice than Hurom in terms of design, strainer facility, and warranty terms. You can also check out the in-depth review of Kuvings B1700 for more information.
On the other hand, Hurom is more budget-friendly, has lesser RPM, and has a more compact and lightweight design. Considering the overall features, performance, design, pros, and cons, we find that Kuvings B1700 is slightly better than Hurom HP Series.
However, you should justify your requirements from the above comparison table as their features are very close. You can also check alternative juicers suitable for your needs.
Comparison Between Other Juicers: