Amla, often known as Indian gooseberry, is a nutrient-dense fruit that is nature’s richest source of vitamin C. It is commonly consumed to treat a variety of health issues. Amla increases immunity when taken regularly.
This article explains how Amla may transform your life with its tremendous benefits in a matter of days and how you can juice it with and without a juicer easily at your home.
Amla Juice Benefits
- As per research, it can boost the health of kidney, liver, and heart, as well as immunological function and hair development, and helps in digestion. Amla juice is also tasty and simple to make at home, making it an excellent supplement to a healthy diet.
- According to Ayurveda, Amla is one of the best Rasayanic tonics, and it helps to brighten the complexion, purify the blood, and restore acuity.
- Amla, which is high in Vitamin C, serves as an antioxidant, prevents cough and cold, and helps treat mouth ulcers. Mix a couple of tablespoons of Amla juice in water and gargle with it twice a day to get rid of mouth ulcers. Every day, two teaspoons of Amla juice mixed with equal parts honey can significantly help in treating colds and coughs. Vitamin C in Amla juice can improve immune cell activity and protect cells from oxidative injury.
- Along with Vitamin C, Amla is highly rich in iron, calcium, and phosphorus, making it a complete nutritional drink. Amla’s alkaline nature aids in the purification of the entire body system and the enhancement of the digestive system.
- Amino acids and antioxidants present in Amla juice help the heart to function properly. Amla juice can also help lower cholesterol levels if consumed regularly.
- It also helps in the better management of diabetes and respiratory disorders such as asthma. The anti-inflammatory property of Amla helps to strengthen liver function.
- Amla is frequently used to promote hair development and prevent hair loss. Our hair is almost entirely made up of protein. Amino acids and protein included in Amla encourage hair development, reduce hair loss, and strengthen the root and shaft.
- Premature hair loss and fall can be prevented by drinking Amla juice since it is high in phytonutrients, vitamins, and minerals, which enhance scalp circulation and prevent hair loss. Drinking a glass of Amla juice every day will also help to prevent dandruff in your hair.
- The phytonutrients in Amla aid in the battle against free radicals that cause brain cell damage. Furthermore, high antioxidant concentrations increase brain function and memory.
How To Make Amla Juice At Your Home?
Recommended Cold Press Juicers To Make Amla Juice:
Agaro Imperial Cold Press Slow Juicer: A Complete ReviewProduct on sale
Hestia Nutri-Max Cold Press Juicer Review: A Closer LookProduct on sale
Kuvings B1700 Cold Press Juicer Review: An In-Depth GuideProduct on sale
If you find the above juicing processes of Amla complicated, you can also consume readymade packaged Amla juice. Here are the best quality Amla juices you can find in the market.
Top 3 Packaged Amla Juices
1. Baidyanath Amla Juice
Baidyanath produces the most Ayurvedic consumables and continues to live the role it has accepted for decades, backed by outstanding qualities.
Baidyanath’s Amla juice contains a high level of vitamin C (20 times higher than fresh orange juice) and antioxidants and is manufactured from a 100% pure extract of Indian gooseberry. It is an excellent immunity booster with numerous health benefits, including treating seasonal colds and coughs.
This Amla Juice is a cholesterol-lowering formula that can also be utilized as an anti-aging supplement. You can mix 15-30 ml of Baidyanath Amla juice into a glass of water and consume on an empty stomach for the best results.
2. Patanjali Amla Juice
Patanjali Ayurved is a Haridwar-based Indian megacorp holding corporation. This company’s reliable and well-researched items, including Amla juice have continually attracted the customers.
The most acceptable ayurvedic ingredient for heart problems is arjuna. It protects against angina and aids in the healing of cardiac tissue. Amla juice from Patanjali includes arjuna bark extract.
The combination of hydrolyzable tannins (HTs) and vitamin C ingredients in Patanjali Amla juice stimulates the heart and treats various diseases. For this reason, it is also beneficial for our health.
3. Kapiva Amla Juice
Ayurveda is made more modern, straightforward, and accessible at Kapiva. They take historical methods and adapt them to current culinary styles.
This Amla juice from Kapiva contains Vitamin C and calcium, which help strengthen immunity and prevent colds and coughs. As a natural exfoliate, it has anti-aging attributes and gives skin a healthy sheen.
Hair follicles will be strengthened and also helps in decreasing hair loss and preventing early grey hair. Kapiva Amla Juice also helps with weight loss and metabolism.
Frequently Asked Questions
Drink a glass of water with a small amount of Amla juice depending on the concentration. Add a little lemon juice and honey to the mixture to improve the flavor. Amla juice can also be mixed with Jamun (Indian blackberry) and karela (bitter gourd) juice aids in diabetic management.
The best time to drink Amla juice is in the morning with a empty stomach. Before consuming, dilute the liquid with water and start your day. Also, if you drink the juice immediately before bedtime, it can assist in improving vision. Before going to bed, drink Amla juice to detoxify the negative effects of junk food.
Well, it’s debatable. Some people avoid drinking Amla juice at night because of its astringent flavour and cold potency. It could make you acidic. However, if ingested in small amounts at night, Amla juice provides more or less the same benefits as when consumed in the morning.
Everyone should drink Amla juice because it has numerous benefits. It boosts immunity and strengthens the metabolism. If you like to live a happy lifestyle, juice out Amlas and drink it regularly.
Amla juice can be produced at home to get these facilities. You can make it using a cold press juicer, hand blender, juicer mixer grinder and even without a juicer. You can now choose the best Amla juice for you and start having it from the next day.