Agaro and Kuvings- both the brands are popular among the best cold press juicers. While Agaro has only one model (Imperial 33293), Kuvings has three models (B1700, EVO810, and CS600) for cold press juicers. Among all of them, the last one is manufactured for commercial use while the others are ideal for home use.
In this article, we will compare Agaro Imperial vs Kuvings B1700 Cold Press Slow Juicer to find out their advantages, disadvantages, and worthiness.
Agaro Vs Kuvings Cold Press Juicer
Advantages of Kuvings B1700 Over Agaro Imperial
- The auger of Kuvings B1700 spins at a slower speed of 50 RPM compared to Agaro’s 60 RPM. Slower angular rotation minimizes heat generation and preserves more nutrients.
- Kuvings has a broader feeding tube of 76 mm compared to 74 mm of Agaro. So, you can feed larger chunks of fruits and vegetables for juicing.
- Kuvings provides 12 years of warranty compared to 5 years provided by Agaro. So, to get assurance of longer-run supported by customer service, Kuvings is more preferable.
- In terms of performance and juicing efficiency, Kuvings is better than Agaro.
Benefits of Agaro Imperial Over Kuvings B1700
- Agaro Imperial is more compact and smaller than Kuvings B1700. So, if you have a small kitchen or have less space on the countertop, Agaro is a more preferable choice.
- If you are looking for a more portable cold press juicer, choose Agaro over Kuvings as it is lightweight.
- The price of Agaro Imperial is more affordable than Kuvings B1700. So, if you are need a budget-friendly juicer, Agaro is your ideal pick.
Agaro Vs Kuvings Cold Press Juicer – Which Is Better?
Both the cold press juicers from Kuvings and Agaro have several benefits and limitations. However, considering overall features, design, and performance, Kuvings is more preferable than Agaro. Though the price is slightly high, it is worthy of buying for the enormous facilities (larger feeding tube, lesser RPM, more efficient and longer warranty) it provides to the users.
On the other hand, Agaro’s cold press juicer is more compact, lightweight, and priced affordably than Kuvings. However, considering all the features, advantages, and disadvantages, we find that Kuvings B1700 is a much better option than Agaro Imperial. You can also check alternative juicers perfect for your specific needs.
Comparison Between Other Juicers:
So detailed comparison! Can you please tell me which one should I choose in terms of customer service?
Kuvings is a world-class brand with more than 40 years of presence in the market. This is because of high quality products and helpful customer service. On the other hand, though it is good, Agaro is a relatively new brand with less reputation. Personally, I would choose Kuvings in terms of customer service.